Teacher training, a vegetable garden, art workshop are our most recent successes. There is always much more to be done.Projects are created to address specific objectives. The committee, with numerous members each controlling a specific function, work together with additional co-opted helpers from the community to make projects possible.
- Further Teacher training for principal and chosen applicant
- Planting and maintaining a herb and veggie garden
- Community art workshop and art room for learners
- To train our headmistress in school governance, finance and budgeting
- Take children on exploratory outings beyond their immediate surroundings
- Catering to the urgent needs of the impoverished families in the community